Thursday, January 12, 2012

My strange visitors: United States Army Information System Command headquarters visiting my pro-family blog?

My strange visitors

United States Army Information System Command headquarters visiting my pro-family blog?

By Julio Severo
The Department of Homeland Security. The Human Rights Campaign. The USAISC headquarters. These were some of my strange visitors in the last six months.
On July 27 and 29, 2011, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) appeared in my tracking report visiting my English blog. About this visit, WorldNetDaily, the most important conservative news website in English, reported,
“The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has begun watching a blog posted by a Christian who was forced to flee Brazil because of the conflict between that nation’s pro-homosexual ‘hate crimes’ agenda and his advocacy for traditional marriage. Exactly why the U.S. government, which several times has linked Christians and conservatives with terrorism, is watching Julio Severo’s unabashedly Christian Last Days Watchman blog isn’t clear. A WND request to the DHS for comment did not generate a response”.
DHS refused to answer regarding its intentions or visits to my blog. But the intents of the Obama administration are not obscure. Last month, the US government announced that advancing the homosexual agenda would be one of its top foreign policy priorities, and directed all of its embassies, consulates and other US government entities that operate overseas to make this agenda a priority.
So if gay activists enjoy the top favor with the US government, are opponents of the gay agenda in the “hit list”? Probably, they are not yet aiming at pro-family Christians to kill them, but certainly to kill their ministries and financial resources.
On August 21, 2011, the Human Rights Campaign was recorded visiting my blog in a tracking report. This is the most powerful homosexual organization in America. In the next few days, AllOut, a heavily-funded gay group, launched an online petition campaign to have accounts of 10 pro-family groups cut off from PayPal. Even though I am not an organization, my name was included in this public gay campaign, and my account was closed. To me, PayPal explained that I am ineligible to receive donations from my friends and readers because “you are not a registered non-profit organization”. To AllOut, PayPal explained that they closed my account because “We take very seriously any cases where a user has incited hatred, violence or intolerance because of a person’s sexual orientation”.
Now, I can no longer receive donations from my friends through PayPal. Again, WorldNetDaily denounced the attack against my blog.
I wonder what would have happened if a homosexual activist had had his PayPal account closed after a Christian conservative campaign. Probably, he would be able to walk into any US embassy and consulate anywhere in the world and say, “Hey, I am a gay under persecution from conservative Christians. PayPal even closed my account because of these Christians!” He would be immediately put at the front of the line to migrate to the United States as an Obama-favored individual and receive legal assistance to sue PayPal!
At least, our case is one of the top concerns of Christians. The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission ranked the gay pressure on PayPal as fourth top anti-Christian act of 2011.
The latest visitor: the United States Army Information System Command (USAISC)
The latest visitor to my blog was the strangest: the visit was tracked directly to the United States Army Information System Command (USAISC) headquarters! If my English blog has a fan there, I wonder if USAISC, which has a secure, sophisticated, internal communication system, allows its visitors or military employees to access external internet.
The United States is one of the leading Christian nations in the world, but has a government that has been actively promoting the gay agenda through its “aid” agencies and embassies. And since USAISC is part of the US government, it would be no wonder if it has been monitoring opposition to the new US “interests”. What is important to gay activists is important to the US government, and recently The Advocate, the largest gay magazine in America, took a recent look at my blog. So why can’t the gay-friendly Department of Homeland Security, Human Rights Campaign and USAISC headquarters take a “look” too?
I would like to think that the strange visitor to my blog is just a sign that I have a friend in the USAISC headquarters. If not, the Christian answer to military threats should be the same answer given by Elisha: “Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” (2 Kings 6:16 ESV)
Besides, God has his own armies and he can destroy any wicked army: “And that night the angel of the LORD went out and struck down 185,000 in the camp of the Assyrians. And when people arose early in the morning, behold, these were all dead bodies.” (2 Kings 19:35 ESV)
Even though the US Army has many Christian members, God has no commitment to bless or protect a government actively promoting homosexuality, abortion and other evils around the world.
May Christian men in the US Army advance God’s Kingdom while the US government and its army are fighting it.
Portuguese version of this article: Meus estranhos visitantes
Spanish version of this article: Mis singulares visitantes

No comments :